The VP-793 is a high-performance scaler for HDMI, DVI and computer graphics signals developed specifically for driving large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphics sources. It up- or down-scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV, professional grade edge blending, flexible warping & geometry correction and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Features & Benefits
- Full Warp Mapping - Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling via an included PC application.
- Powerful Geometry Correction - For off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- Edge Blending - 4-sided professional grade edge blend with 48-bit processing, degamma & multi-region black level correction.
- Superior De-interlacing - Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing with multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
- Flexible Color Calibration Controls - RGB Gains, RGB Cut-Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection.
- Multi-Format Operation - HDMI, DVI, computer graphics and component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
- HQV Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Supported Resolutions - HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf, 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p; SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- HDMI Support - Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Selectable I/O Lock Mode - Or free run selectable output modes.
- Flexible Control Options - RS-232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, keypad for direct input selection, PC-based Warp Map Generator tool and OSD menu access.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Selectable Processing Versus Latency - Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-field interlaced inputs.
- Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion - Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
- Audio De-embedding - From HDMI to S/PDIF compatible formats.
- Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
- Non-Voltatile Memory - Auto-saves and recalls settings.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Input||1 HDMI; 1 DVI; 1 computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Output||1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector; 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector|
|Resolution||640 x 480; 1920 x 1200|
|Latency||As low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs; 1.25-field interlaced inputs|
|Signal Processing||10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing; 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing|
|De-Interlacing||Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing; Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter|
|Warp Apps||Full Warp Mapping; 4-Corner; Rotate; Pin/Barrel; Portrait; Keystone|
|Edge Blending||48-bit per pixel; 4:4:4 16-bit per color edge blend with de-gamma processing and multi-region black level correction|
|Power Consumption||100-264V AC; 35W typical|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.2" x 1U|
|Product Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|