The VP-8x8 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Active Input Indication Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected to be switched, the button changes to a different color to indicate it is the active input.
- Delayed Switching - Up to a 4sec (user selectable) delay for clean switching.
- Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), RS-485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U.
|Inputs||8 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors (VGA through UXGA)|
|Outputs||8 VGA on 15-pin HD connectors (VGA through UXGA)|
|Max Output Level||1.5Vpp|
|Controls||Front-panel; RS-232; RS-485; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 23VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||8.2 lbs. (3.7 kg)|