The VS-1616A is a high-performance matrix switcher for balanced stereo audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- S/N Ratio - 82.2dB unweighted (1Vpp).
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), RS-485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Expandable to 96x96 Using Multiple Units.
|Inputs||16 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu/10kΩ on detachable terminal blocks|
|Outputs||16 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu/50Ω on detachable terminal blocks|
|Max Output Level||20Vpp|
|S/N Ratio||82.2dB unweighted|
|Crosstalk||-80dB @ 1kHz|
|Controls||Front panel buttons, RS-232, RS-485, Contact closure & IR remote (included)|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.002% @ 1 kHz|
|Power Consumption||115/230V AC; 50/60Hz; 23VA|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.24" x 2U (43.6cm x 18.40cm 8.80cm)|
|Product Weight||6.3 lbs (2.8kg)|