The VS-162V is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video signals. It can also be configured as an 8x8 s-Video (Y/C) switcher, a 5x5 component (YUV) switcher, or a 4x4 RGBS switcher.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - 90MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Multi-Mode Operation - Configure as either a 16x16 composite, an 8x8 s-Video (Y/C), a 5x5 component (YUV), or 4x4 RGBS switcher.
- Looping Inputs and Sync.
- Selectable Input and Sync Signal Termination.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), RS-485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
|Inputs||16 composite video, or 8 s-Video (Y/C), or 4 RGBS, or 5 YUV, 1Vpp/75Ω, on BNC connectors; 1 genlock with loop, 75Ω/Hi-Z on BNC connectors|
|Outputs||16 composite video, or 8 s-Video (Y/C), or 4 RGBS, or 5 YUV, 1Vpp/75Ω, on BNC connectors|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 70.2dB|
|Crosstalk||Video: <-52dB @5MHz|
|Controls||Front panel buttons, RS-232, RS 485, IR Control, Dry Keyboard Extension|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC 10VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.24" x 2U (43.6cm x 18.40cm x 8.80cm)|
|Product Weight||10.0 lbs. (4.5 kg)|