The VS-406 is a switcher/amplifier for unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit mechanically switches a single stereo line input to one of ten stereo line outputs, or to one of six 33 watt RMS per channel amplified speaker outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Amplifier - 33 watts RMS per channel into 8Ω.
- Mechanical Switching - Unpowered 1x10 line to line switching, amplified 1x6 line to speaker switching.
- Bandwidth - 20kHz (-3dB).
- Control - Speaker volume control knob.
- Speaker Gain Adjustment - 26dB, 32dB, 38dB (factory setting), 42dB.
- Indicator - Power ON LED.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Power Supply - 24V DC.
|Inputs||1 unbalanced stereo audio RCA connectors.|
|Output||6 powered speakers on terminal blocks with springs; 10 line level unbalanced audio stereo on RCA connectors|
|Input Sensitivity||0.5Vpp @38dB total gain|
|Maximum Output Level||40Vpp @10% THD + N; 33W/channel; 8Ω full load|
|Max Voltage Gain||+38dB|
|S/N Ratio||74dB @10% THD + N|
|Controls||Volume level range: -51dB to 38dB (internal gain switches are set to 38dB)|
|Coupling||Input - AC; Output - DC|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.2% @2W into 8Ω|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.16% @2W into 8Ω|
|Amplifier Type||Class D|
|Power Consumption||24V DC, 3.6A|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20 x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||2.6 lbs (1.2kg)|