The VS-44HDCP is a high-quality, HDCP compliant 4x4 DVI matrix switcher. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any of the four DVI/HDMI (over DVI-I connectors) inputs to any of the four DVI/HDMI outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDMI Support - HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, and linear PCM 7.1 surround sound.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Output Disconnect - For each output.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Communication Support - Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote, RS-232 (K-Router Plus Windows-based software is included), Ethernet (Windows-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Inputs||4 DVI connectors|
|Outputs||4 DVI connectors|
|Bandwidth||Up to 6.75Gbps data rate (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports DVI and HDCP|
|Max Resolution||Up to UXGA; 1080p|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Infrared remote control transmitter; RS-232; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 20VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.34" x 1U (43.6cm x 23.72cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)|