The VS-44HDxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for 3G HD-SDI and HD-SDI dual link video signals. The unit can switch any or all inputs to any or all outputs. Switching is implemented during the vertical interval period according to the SMPTE RP-168 standard, when using synchronized digital video sources.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M), and dual link HD-SDI (SMPTE 372M).
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronizes either to external reference or incoming video.
- Active Input Type Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high-definition (HD-SDI) input signal.
- Multiple Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Flexible Control Options - Front Panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet, contact closure & IR Remote (included).
- Analog Sync Type - Bi-level, tri-level.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Vertical Interval Switching - SMPTE RP-168.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Looping Sync Input
|Inputs||4 SMPTE-259M/292M/424M/372M (for dual-link HD-SDI signals) serial video, 75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 genlock 75Ω/Hi-Z on a BNC connector, bi-level or tri-level sync|
|Outputs||4 equalized and reclocked SMPTE-259M, 292M outputs 75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 looped genlock 75Ω/Hi-Z on a BNC connector|
|Max Output Level||800mVpp/75Ω|
|Data Rate||Up to 2.97Gbps|
|Controls||Front-panel; RS-232; RS-485; Ethernet; Infrared remote; Dry contact; Panel lock|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 22VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||3.7 lbs. (1.7 kg)|