The VS-4X is a high-performance switcher for balanced stereo audio signals on XLR connectors. It switches any one of four stereo signals to a single stereo output.
Features & Benefits
- Sampling Rates - 32kHz to 192kHz.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 & IR.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Stereo Support - Uncompressed stereo PCM.
|Inputs||4 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu typical on XLR connectors|
|Outputs||1 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu typical on an XLR connector|
|Crosspoints||4 x 2 for audio stereo|
|Signal Levels||Up to +30dBu|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||6" x 2.6" x 3" (15.3cm x 6.6cm x 7.6cm)|
|Product Weight||1.27 lbs (0.57kg)|