The VS-66HDCPxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI and HDMI signals on a DVI-D connector. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, 3D Pass-Through, HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- Input/Output - DVI-D signals (on DVI-I connectors).
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Fast Switching Technology - Reduces switching delay between DVI/HDMI sources.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR Remote, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), Ethernet (Windows-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Output Disconnect - Each output.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19-inch Rack Mount Size - 2U. Rack "ears" included.
|Inputs||6 DVI connectors|
|Outputs||6 DVI connectors|
|Bandwidth||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports DVI and HDCP|
|Max Resolution||Up to UXGA; 1080p|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Infrared remote control transmitter; RS-232; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240VAC; 50/60Hz, 38VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 9.29" x 2U (43.6cm x 23.60cm 8.80cm)|