The VS-88A is a high-performance matrix switcher for balanced stereo audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- S/N Ratio - 84dB unweighted (1Vpp).
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), RS-485.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Inputs||8 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu/33kΩ on detachable terminal blocks|
|Outputs||8 balanced stereo audio; +4dBu/50Ω (20Vpp max) on detachable terminal blocks|
|S/N Ratio||84dB unweighted (1Vpp)|
|Controls||22 front panel buttons; RS-232 and RS-485 control interface|
|Audio THD||0.025% (1Vpp 1kHz)|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.013%|
|Max Audio||> 20dBu|
|Power Consumption||115/230V AC; 50/60Hz; 16VA max|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs (3.0kg)|