The VS-88HDCPxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI and HDMI signals on DVI-D connectors. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compatible.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, 3D Pass-Through, HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Output Disconnect - Each output.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), Ethernet (Windows-based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Inputs||8 DVI-D connectors|
|Outputs||8 DVI-D connectors|
|Bandwidth||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Compliance with Standards||Supports DVI and HDCP|
|Max Resolution||Up to UXGA; 1080p|
|Controls||Front panel buttons; Infrared remote control transmitter; RS-232; Ethernet|
|Power Consumption||100-240VAC; 50/60Hz, 40VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||21.65" x 13.39" x 6.10" (55.00cm x 34.00cm x 15.50cm)|