The VS-88V is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch-free switching with genlocked sources.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - 200MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), & RS-485.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Looping Sync Input.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
|Inputs||8 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors; 1 genlock with loop, 75Ω/Hi-Z on BNC connectors|
|Outputs||8 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors|
|Switching||During vertical interval from analog sync|
|Controls||Front panel buttons, RS-232, RS-485|
|Power Consumption||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz; 10VA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||19" x 7.20" x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||4.3 lbs. (1.9 kg)|