The WP-110 is a wall plate transmitter for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It converts a computer graphics video signal into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to the TP-120 receiver or other compatible Kramer receiver.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other. All the system units must have the Power Connect system to use this feature.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Front Panel Connection - 15-pin HD (F) input.
- Rear Panel Connection - RJ-45 output.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||1 RJ-45 LINE OUT connector|
|Max Resolution||WUXGA & 1080p|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 60mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.71" x 1.63" x 4.49" (6.9cm x 4.1cm x 11.4cm)|
|Product Weight||0.31 lbs. (0.14 kg)|