Please note, the ATEN CS142 is discontinued. For replacement or upgrade options, please contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative at 1-877-586-6654.
For upgrade information call 1-877-586-6654The Aten MiniView CS142 - a simple solution for those with more PCs than free hands. Use one keyboard, one mouse and one monitor to control up to two PCs. This self-powered KVM switch feature mouse & keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. Our patented Video Signal Enhancement technology provides 32-bit color at resolutions up to 1920 x 1440.
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+ and other wheel mice
- PS/2 and Serial Mouse Emulation provided for system boot-up
- Mouse Conversion: PS/2 mouse controls all connected PCs - Even those with serial mouse connections
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the CPU Switch
- Full Plug-n-Play Monitor Support
- Supports Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- No Software Required - Easy PC Selection via Front Panel
- Pushbutton or Hot Keys
- Auto Scan mode automatically switches between computers
- Keyboard Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock states are automatically saved and restored when switching between computers
- LED Display for Easy Status Monitoring
- Uses Standard Cables to Connect to PCs
- Saves space, power and equipment costs
- Trim-line, compact design for ease of use and convenient placement
- Comes with two 4' Cables
Aten CS142 Features
Answer: Unfortunately, this KVM has been discontinued and is no longer available. However, there are a number of 2-port KVMs that may suit your needs.
Please visit our KVM selector at: http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/kvm-configurator.html to narrow your choices. You can also call us at 1-877-586-6654 to discus possible alternative solutions.
Question: Is this item available? I am looking for 16pcs
Answer: Unfortunately, this KVM is no longer available. Depending on the type of inputs you need, there are a number of options available. For 2 port USB KVMs, visit this page: http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/2-port-usb-kvm.html. You may also be interested in trying our KVM selector tool found here: http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/kvm-configurator.html.