Dual-monitor PCs are becoming common equipments for studios, design houses, graphic artists, education and more. But often, limited table surface area prevents proper utilization of dual-display for multi-system and multi-platform environment. The Addlogix Power Reach KVM DUO (KVM-201DUO-USB) eliminates the tabletop clutter and reduces the number of monitors down to two.
The Addlogix Power Reach KVM DUO (KVM-201DUO-USB) is an active electronic switch controller for sharing mouse, keyboard and two monitors between two dual-display computer systems. Active controller provides video signal enhancement for professional-level video resolutions on each of the two video ports. USB to PS/2 adapters included.
Addlogix Power Reach KVM DUO (KVM-201DUO-USB) Features and Benefits:
- Support sharing two monitors between two computers with Dual-Display capability
- Control up to two PC with one console (keyboard, mouse, monitor)
- PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse sharing with hotkey capability
- Change port with convenient Hot Key and Push Button switching
- Supports wheeled-mouse from Microsoft and Logitech
- Supports video resolution up to 2048 x 1536, 400MHz bandwidth for each video display; DDC compliant
- Supports hot-plug PS/2 Mouse
- Auto scanning
- Duo- LED and Beeper indicate switching and status
- USB keyboard ports supports Mac and Sun Micro systems
- Mac G4 version includes ADC to VGA adapters
Addlogix Power Reach KVM DUO (KVM-201DUO-USB) Specifications:
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.1? X 4? X 1.3?|
|Enclosure Casing||Metal Housing|
|OS Compatibility||Tested with DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/NT, Netware, Linux, HP/SCO Unix, VESA, PS/2|
|Dual-Display Compatibility||Tested with Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP|
|System||4 x PS/2 (2 Mouse and 2 Keyboard) |
4 x HDB-15 Female (VGA)
2 xPS/2 Ports (Mouse/Keyboard)
|Port Selection Methods||Push Button, Hotkey via PS/2 Keyboard|
|Maximum Number of PC||2|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536 (400MHz bandwidth)|
|Auto Scan Interval||10 Seconds|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we could not locate a copy of the manual for this switch.
However, the manuals we did find for Addlogix KVMs all specified a hot-key sequence of [SCRLK] + [SCRLK] + [(arrow up)] to select the next lower PC channel and [SCRLK] + [SCRLK] + [(arrow down)] to select the next higher PC channel. Auto Scan mode can be activated by [SCRLK] + [SCRLK] + [s] and specific ports can be selected by [SCRLK] + [SCRLK] + [(x)], where (x) represents a number key from the top row corresponding to the specific channel.
We hope these hot key sequences will work for you. There may be additional hot key functions, if we locate a manual or find more, we will update this post.