The Raritan MasterConsole MCCAT216 is a 16 port, dual user analog Cat5 KVM switch which consolidates access and control of multiple servers to a single workstation. With the MCCAT 216, the second user work station can be located up to 100 ft (30m) away from the main unit, so the second work station can be placed outside of the server room for "lights-out" access. MasterConsole CAT works with Windows, Linux, UNIX and Novell servers. Dual-user switch models also support Macintosh and Sun servers.
Raritan MCCAT216 Features:
- A dedicated, intelligent processor at each port, so each connected server "sees" its own keyboard and mouse
- A unique "keep-alive" design, which ensures nonstop server operation in case of power loss to the switch
- Supports the highest video resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz in 100 feet and 1280 x 1024 in 150 feet.
- Integrated power supply ensures proper power provision and system reliability.
- Plug-and-play installation, auto-configuration along with easy-to-use, on-screen displays.
- Works with a mixture of servers having PS/2 and USB interfaces, including Sun USB.
- Utilizes Cat5e cabling to carry the KVM signaling from the modules (MCIMs) to a single-user console.
- Targets can be labeled with device names- Allows easier server selection from the on-screen menu.
- Password Authentication Support of one administrator and 127 user profiles for basic management.
- AutoScan allows users to scan servers at variable rates. AutoSkip bypasses inactive channels.
- In addition to the already supported Green Mode feature, a screen saver feature is provided.
Raritan MCCAT216 Specifications:
|Height||1.69 in. (43 mm.)|
|Width||17.32 in. (440 mm.)|
|Depth||6.57 in. (167 mm.)|
|Weight||5.40 lbs. (2.45 kg.)|
|Power||100V - 240V Auto-sensing 20 Watts|
|User Port||VGA HDB-15 (F) x 1 (Blue) |
Keyboard PS/2 mini-din 6-pin x 1 or USB Type A x 1
Mouse PS/2 mini-din 6-pin x 1 or USB Type A x 1
FW Upgrade DB9(F) x 1
|Channel Port||RJ45 x 16|
|Video Resolution||1600 x 1280 @ 60Hz up to 100 feet |
1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz up to 150 feet
1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz up to 650 feet thru P2-EUST
MasterConsole CAT Hot Key Sequences
Hot Keys are editable in OSD
|Default HotKey||[Scroll Lock] [Scroll Lock]|
|Logout of MCCAT System||[Scroll Lock] [Scroll Lock] [F9]|
|SKIP Function||[Scroll Lock] [Scroll Lock] [F7]|
|Help Menu||[Scroll Lock] [Scroll Lock] [F1]|
|Admin Menu||[Scroll Lock] [Scroll Lock] [F5]|
|Exit OSD||[S] to save Changes [ESC] Exit Current menu/submenu|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, these products are new. At KVM Switches Online, we do not sell any used or refurbished equipment.