ADDERView CATxIP range of KVM and KVM over IP switches grant up to 5 simultaneous users LAN and WAN access to control up to 24 computers at the BIOS level, from any global location. These high density, small form factor switches can be rack mounted and offer 8,16 or 24 ports to provide local, remote and global access for users who need to control multi-platform operating systems and hardware.
- Control of 8 to 24 multi-platform servers: local and extended remote accesses via LAN or WAN
- Connection options: 1 to 4 CATx extended remote or 1 to 4 IP global IP users
- High performance USB, video and audio
- Small form factor units
- Flexible Plug and Play installation: easy set up complemented by multi-platform support and flexible expansion
- Enterprise Security: employs AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensuring your control system remains secure at all times.
- Optional Serial Console Support: connection via CATx-CONSOLE CAM (5000 series only)
1 Local, 1 Extended User
1 Local, 4 Extended User
1 Local, 1 IP User
1 Local, 4 IP User
1 Local, 2 Extended, 1 IP User