The Dataprobe iBoot-G2 is a Remote Reboot via Web Browser. The iBoot-G2 is a 10/100 Ethernet network attached, IP addressed, Web Controlled remote power switch. Anyone with a web browser can access iBoot-G2 to perform power On, Off or Reboot (timed power shutdown). iBoot-G2 is password protected for security. The iBoot-G2 for uses international standard IEC320 Connections and is auto sensing for worldwide use. Line cord and Output Cord are included for North America. iBoot-G2 handles circuits up to 12 Amps (10 Amps at 230VAC).
- Remote Power Control from your Web Browser
- Just point your browser to iBoot's IP address, enter the Password and you're one click away from power ON, OFF or a timed Reboot. It's that simple.
- Automatic Reboot for Crashed Devices
- The unique Auto-Ping feature allows iBoot-G2 to monitor any IP device on the network and take automatic action whenever the device is down.
- The new Heartbeat Detect feature allows iBoot-G2 to monitor any server or PC running either the free Heartbeat Generator Program, or heartbeats integrated into your custom software. Dataprobe can provide developer support to make integration easy.
- Wall and DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- This kit allows any iBoot-G2 Series unit to be either Wall or DIN Rail Mounted.
Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Features:
- 12 Amps A/C Power Switching
- IEC connectors with NEMA cords
- 10/100 Network Connection
- Telnet control: Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Dual AutoPing with Logical AND/OR Setup
- Real Time Event Scheduling
- Support for integration with other products and custom applications
- Removable mounting tabs and DIN Rail Support via Optional Mounting Package
Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Application Diagram
Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Specifications:
|Mechanical || |
|Width ||3.25 in. (8.3 cm.) |
|Height ||2.00 in. (5.08 cm.) |
|Depth ||4.25 in. (10.8 cm.) |
|Network || 10/100 |
|Switching || 110-240 VAC 12 Amps Max |
|Features ||Web, Telnet, AutoPing = up to 4 IP Addresses |
DxP Protocol, Real Time Scheduling, Heartbeat
|Physical ||Wall and DIN Mountable |
|Temperature || 0 to 50 Deg C |
Question: Do you have any sort of SDK to reset power automatically, not manually?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. There are a number of ways to automate the iBoot-G2. The first method is through event scheduling. You can schedule up to eight reoccurring events. A second method is through Auto-Ping, where the iBoot can automatically detect failed equipment and perform a timed reboot or other power control function (like turning on an indicator or siren). You can also use the DxP Protocol. The DxP protocol will allow a developer to turn the power on and off and read outlet statuses via custom applications. More information about the DxP protocol can be found at the Dataprobe iBoot support page: http://dataprobe.com/support/iboot.html
Question: Can you please do a volume price for 330 pcs. Thanks
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. For questions regarding pricing, please contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative at 1-877-586-6654.