NTI HDMI Extender via Two CAT5e/6 up to 300 feet
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC HDMI/DVI Extender transmits digital video and audio signals up to 300 feet using two CAT5e/6 cables. The NTI ST-C5HD-300-LC video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI/DVI source and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI/DVI display.
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC Features and Benefits:
- Transmits an HDMI signal over two CAT5e/6 cables.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080i and computer resolutions to 1920x1080.
- HDCP compliant.
- Compliant with DDWG DVI standard
- HDMI features supported:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Supports digital audio format, such as LPCM / Dolby Digital (AC-3) / DSD
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- Lip Sync
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
NTI HDMI Extender via Two CAT5e/6 Diagram
(ST-C5HD-300-LC depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC Package Contents:
- NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC Local Unit
- NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC Remote Unit
- 120 or 240VAC at 50/60Hz-5VDC/2.0A AC Adapter
- CD containing PDF of user manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5HD-300-LC Specifications:
|AC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Local Unit: powered by remote unit;|
Remote Unit: 5W
|Operating Temperature||5 to 130°F (-15 to 55°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||5 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Connectors||2 x HDMI for display;|
1 x RJ45 port for receiving video/audio signals;
1 x RJ45 port for receiving DDC signal
|Resolutions||HDTV: Up to 1080i; Computer: Up to 1920 x 1080|
|Compatibility||Computer or HDTV with HDMI output|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI (not compatible with nVidia Quadro FX);|
1 x RJ45 port for audio/video signals;
1 x RJ45 port for sending DDC signal
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Maximum distance for video extension depends on a number of factors including the type of cable being run, following cabling best practices and any type of potential electrical interference.
With that being said, the manufacturer states a maximum distance of 100 feet at 1920 x 1200 using CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 (UTP), and CAT6 (STP).
Additional resolution/distance combinations, using CAT6 (STP), include: 200 feet for 1280 x 1024 and 300 ft for 1024 x 768.