The NTI XTENDEX ST-FOHD-SC50 HDMI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates an HDMI display up to 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) away from a video source using a single SC multimode fiber optic strand. The NTI ST-FOHD-SC50 extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a video source and a receiver that connects to a display.
NTI XTENDEX ST-FOHD-SC50 Features and Benefits:
- Signal transmission via single-strand multimode SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compact and durable design - allowing for easy connection and placement.
- HDMI features supported:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 7.8 Gbps
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- No software to install.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
*SC 50-micron fiber ooptic cable not included.
NTI XTENDEX ST-FOHD-SC50 Specifications:
|AC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Connectors||1 x HDMI; 1 x Simplex SC Fiber Optic Port|
|HDTV||1080p (Up to 500 meters);|
720p (Up to 1000 meters)
|Computer||1920 x 1200 (up to 500 meters);|
1280 x 1024 (Up to 1000 meters)
|Power||Transmitter: powered from video source;|
Receiver: 110 or 220VAC, 50/60Hz via AC Adapter