Adder Command & Control Switch, 4 Port USB and Audio KM Switch
The Adder CCS-PRO4 enables users to interact with up to 4 computers using a single mouse. The operator can simply move the cursor across screen borders to instantly select the computer they need to control, providing the experience of a single desktop - a great saving in both time and desk space.
ADDER CCS-PRO Back View
Adder CCS-PRO4 Features:
- Seamless switching with Adder Free-Flow technology Free-Flow allows users to automatically switch between target computers simply by moving the mouse pointer from screen to screen. Unlike software-only variants, no software or networking is required on your mission critical computers for Free-Flow to work.
- Improved desk ergonomics With only one keyboard and mouse required to operate four computer systems, the desk space can be made more ergonomically effective and reduces the time taken for operators to multiplex to different systems.
- Multi-Monitor Free-Flow The system is able to support four monitors per computer. To enable Free-Flow on multi-monitor computers, a driver must be installed on the target computer. This feature is currently available for Windows computers only.
- External control options The unit can be controlled and switched via hotkeys, mouse clicks, Ethernet, RS232 or remote 3 button mouse. With the open API, the unit can be easily set up and integrated into 3rd party systems.
- Instant switching with True USB Emulation Adder’s True USB Emulation technology overcomes limitations of other KVM switches by emulating the true character of the connected devices to all the computers simultaneously. This means that you can use the extra function keys, wheels, buttons and controls, without sacrificing switching times.
- Independent simultaneous device selection Switching options enable you to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer whilst your USB peripherals and speakers are independently connected to different computers. You can of course still switch all the connected devices to any one of the connected computers.
- Screen illumination moduleThe CCS-XB illumination module is an optional accessory which connects to the CCS-PRO4. It gives users the option to have a LED indicator positioned on each screen to identify which screen is currently controlling. The color and intensity can be controlled for each screen. A maximum of ten LED indicators can be supported.
- Redundant power For mission critical applications, dual power inlets are now available.
Adder CCS-PRO4 Mouse Switching (Free-Flow) Diagram
Adder CCS-PRO4 On-Screen-Display (OSD) Diagram
Adder CCS-PRO4-US Specifications:
|Power||Toby 3 pin jack x 2 (one power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter. 12VDC, 18W output from power adapter.|
|Hardware compatibility||All computers equipped with certified USB1.1 and USB2.0 connections.|
|Software compatibility||All known operating systems for single screens except Linux operating systems, which often have no native support for absolute mouse positioning.|
|User Console Connections||Audio 3.5mm out x 1, USB type A x 2 (Console- USB2.0 Low and Full Speed), USB type A x2 (Enumerated USB2.0 Low, Full and Hi-Speed).|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The CCS-PRO4 does have support for sound; but unfortunately, there is no dedicated 3.5mm mic input. There are several USB ports that could be used to share a USB mic.
For dedicated mic support there might be several options, depending on your specific needs. Please contact your KVM Switches Online Representative at 1-877-586-6654, via our online chat feature or by email: email@example.com to discuss your project in greater detail.
Question: Is this product compatible with Apple OS10.10.x (Yosemite) and above? The old model I bought from you in 2012 works only with 10.9.x and below.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
CCS-PRO4 units should work with Apple systems running OS X 10.xx.x. I had Adder test a CCS-PRO4 with a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.1 and had no issues with keyboard/mouse control.
Please note that free-flow only works with Apple systems with a single monitor connected. Apple computers with two or more monitors would still work thru a CCS-PRO4 (or CCS4-USB) but Free-flow will need to be turned off.