The KW-14T is a high-definition, wireless, HDMI transmitter for indoor use. Up to four KW-14R receivers can receive from one KW-14T transmitter and up to three KW-14T transmitters can be paired with one KW-14R receiver.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel), Deep Color up to 12-bit.
- Secure Link - Uses AES-128 bit encryption.
- Connection Capacity - Up to four receivers can receive from one transmitter simultaneously; up to three transmitters associated with one receiver at any given time.
- Transmission Range - Up to 30m (100ft) including through walls and furniture.
- Automatic Frequency Selection - Selects the most suitable frequencies to prevent RF interference.
- Auto EDID Adjustment - To allow multi-screen support.
- IR Remote Control - Enables the OSD menu to be displayed on the output display.
- OSD (On Screen Display) - For simplified setup and configuration.
- HDCP Compliant - HDCP sources are supported only when all connected displays support HDCP.
- Zero Latency.
- Automatic Sleep Mode - After three minutes when no input or link is detected.
- CEC Support.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||(3.15" x 4.02" x 1.42" (8.0cm x 10.2cm x 3.6cm)|
|Weight||0.22 lbs (0.1 kg)|
|Input||1 HDMI connector.|
|Output||1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, internal antenna.|
|Video Resolution||Up to 1080p @60Hz; 8, 10, or 12-bit color depth and VESA up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz.|
|Formats||RGB and YCbCr digital video.|
|Max Data Rate||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per channel).|
|Max Pixel Clock||148.5MHz.|
|Audio Formats||PCM, Dolby Digital 2/0, Dolby Digital 2/0 Surround, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS 2-channel, DTS Digital Surround 5.1, DTS 96/24.|
|Audio Rate||Digital audio from the HDMI input up to 6Mbps.|
|RF Communication Frequency||5.19 to 5.795GHz|
|Transmission Power||<12dBm per channel conducted.|
|Transmission Range||30m (100ft).|
|Spcs||5V DC 1.2A.|
|Opeating Temp.||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.|