Ordering Info & Site Policies
International customers, please view our international partners page.
Credit Card Security
How Secure is my order?
KVM Switches Online is a Yahoo! store. The following words regarding the security used on our store are from Yahoo!: "Yahoo also takes seriously the issue of security. Every time you send us your credit card number and your billing and shipping information, we use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent the information from being intercepted. We also encrypt your credit card number when we store your order and whenever we transfer that information to participating merchants."
Ordering & Shipping Info
- Orders received before 12 pm. Mountain Time will be processed on the same day, this does not guarantee the order will be shipped the same day.
- Orders received after 12 PM Mountain Time will be processed the same day but probably will not be shipped until the next business day.
- To ensure the highest quality, authentic product, most items ship directly from our manufacturers' existing stock or produced on demand by our manufacturing partners.
- Your credit card will be authorized at the time of order placement and will be charged as soon as your order has been processed.
- A $7 handling fee will be included in the shipping charge for all orders of $30 or less.
- Most of our vendors follow these same guidelines and ship out your order the same day but some of our vendors take 3-5 business days to process the order. Please take this into consideration when deciding on a shipping method.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an order confirmation for your records. The confirmation will include the current estimated lead time for your order as well as a link by which you can view the status of your order. If you have additional questions about your order please send an email to CustomerService@kvm-switches-online.com, and we will respond as quickly as possible. Please remember to reference your order number when requesting order status.
In an effort to provide the best level of customer service possible, we will do everything we can to maintain current order status as well as lead time and availability updates. If you have additional questions regarding your order, please email CustomerService@kvm-switches-online.com.
- Ground - Free for All Orders Placed Online for Over $100!!!
(Not available for orders shipped to AK, HI or PR or for orders placed over the phone. Click here for details.)
- 3 Day Select
- 2nd Day Air
- Next Day Air - standard, delivery by end of the next business day.
- APO/FPO - this option Must be selected for any shipment going to an APO or FPO address:
- Standard Lead Times for APO/FPO orders are 2-3 weeks
- Shipping costs are subject to change based on the location from which the order will ship from.
- Some warehouses are not set up to ship to APO/FPO Addresses, when this happens, the order will be shipped to our headquarters location and then out to the delivery address. Should this be the case, please note that additional shipping charges will be added after order placement.
- My Shipping Account
- UPS Worldwide Saver (**KVM Switches Online is temporarily unable to accept International Orders online. Please send a detailed email to email@example.com to place your order.**)
Please note that KVM Switches Online cannot ship orders to personal residences unless the residence is the same address as the credit card company has noted on file as the credit cards billing address. KVM Switches Online does not ship to PO Boxes, hotels, or freight forwarding companies.
- Ship to address must be a physical address (full street address). We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, Hotel rooms, or freight forwarders.
- Expedited shipping methods do not always guarantee same day shipping. Please note that same day shipping is based upon order receipt time and the warehouse's shipping cutoff times.
- All shipping charges are estimates and are subject to change. Should the original shipping estimate noted on the ordering page be significantly less than the actual shipping costs, your shipping charge will need to be adjusted accordingly. The customer will be contacted regarding this increase, until confirmation is obtained from the customer, the order will be placed on hold.
- In order to receive delivery updates, a daytime telephone number is required.
At KVM Switches Online we want to ensure that you, the customer, is happy with your order. However, we understand that sometimes "things" happen. In the event you need to return or exchange an item, here are the guidelines and procedures that need to be followed.
- All item returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. - Request an RMA number here
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date.
- RMA requests are accepted up to 30 days from the item's shipping date (20 days for SmartAVI products) - items past 30 days (20 days for SmartAVI products) are not eligible to be returned for a refund or exchange and are subject to the manufacturer's warranty.
- To qualify for a refund, items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and any other accessories included with the item
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% - 30% depending on the manufacturer, at KVM Switches Online's sole discretion.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping charges will not be covered by KVM Switches Online.
- Customer's are responsible for safely packaging and shipping back any unit in need of Repair and all shipping charges associated.
- Please inspect the equipment upon receipt to make sure it has not been damaged in transit.
- If the equipment has been damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days to initiate the replacement process.
- KVM Switches Online will not accept return requests or provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- Merchandise that has been damaged or altered by the customer.
- Items that have been shipped internationally.
- Shipping delays that are out of our control
- Items that do not reference a valid RMA number (request an RMA number) will not be accepted.
- Items that were shipped out for return over 30 days FROM RMA request.
- Damaged items may not be returned for a refund - If the product received by the customer is defective, the customer will be sent a replacement unit upon return receipt of the defective unit by the manufacturer.
- Upon approval of the RMA request, credit or refunds will only be provided after the product has been received and inspected by KVM Switches Online and been found to meet the criteria of the return.
Credit Cards - Online
Using a credit card is the fastest and most efficient method of purchasing merchandise from KVM Switches Online. Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The credit card billing address must be within the United States. The credit card is authorized and charged at the time of order placement.
PayPal - Online
KVM Switches Online does accept PayPal as an online payment method.
Over The Phone
If you feel more comfortable purchasing over the phone, we will be happy to assist with that as well. Please contact a member of our sales team at 1-877-586-6654 for a quotation and they will be able to help you get your order placed. Please note that free ground shipping is not available for orders placed over the phone.
Credit Card Order Form
Click here if you would like to order with our Credit Card Order Form. Our form is an editable Acrobat form (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this form). Please click on the link to open this form in your browser, complete, print, sign, and fax it back to us at 303-595-5330. It can also be found at the bottom of every page. Please include all part numbers and quantities, indicate what type of shipping method you would like, and fax it to us. If you are having any problems in opening this form, please email us at: email@example.com and we will gladly fax or email it to you.
Purchase Orders / Credit Applications
KVM Switches Online also accepts purchase orders from our customers who have established an account for payment via terms with us. Please note that a first time minimum order of $5,000.00 is required in order to establish such an account. If you would like to establish an account, please fax your purchase order along with a completed credit application form to fax number 303-595-5330. The link for the credit application is Credit Application. Our form is an editable Acrobat form (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this form). Please click on the link to open this form in your browser, complete, print, sign, and fax it back to us at 303-595-5330 along with the corresponding Purchase Order. We are unable to process a Credit Application without a Purchase Order. If you are having any problems in opening this form, please email us at: CustomerService@kvm-switches-online.com and we will gladly fax or email it to you. Please note that it may take up to 72 business hours to process a Credit Application.
KVM Switches Online accepts payment via Wire Transfer. Please contact CustomerService@kvm-switches-online.com for our account information and details regarding the wire transfer fee and processing timeline.
GSA Purchasing Information
For information regarding purchasing through our GSA contract find information or contact us here.
KVM Switches Online is based in Colorado and collects state sales tax for orders originating in and/or delivered to Colorado. Due to changing tax laws and liabilities, KVM Switches Online is now required to collect taxes for most states - specifically the following: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Please note however, the customer may be required to remit additional taxes based on local tax laws. There may also be a need for sales tax to be added or adjusted after the customer's order has been placed, due to software technicalities. If this is the case, the customer will be contacted prior to the order being processed. Contact information including daytime phone number and e-mail address expedites the confirmation process.
The equipment sold by KVM Switches Online is new and comes under warranty. The warranties vary in length by manufacturer and product, and are subject to the manufacturer's terms. Customers receive merchandise in the original manufacturer packaging with warranty information enclosed. Note, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping for a warranty based repair.
**KVM Switches Online is temporarily unable to accept International Orders online. Please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.**
- Minimum order amount - There is a $1,000 minimum order requirement for all international orders*.
- *Raloy products do not require a minimum order amount.
- Payment method - Wire Transfer, or Credit Card (only if billing address is within the United States)
- Ship Via - Customers shipping account is required for all international orders.
- Lead time and availability - Please note that there can be up to an additional 1-2 week lead time for international orders to ship.
- Tax, tariffs, duties and customs - The customer is responsible for all costs relating to the tax, tariffs and duties due on the order, as well as management and resolution of any issues regarding customs.
- Returns - KVM Switches Online is unable to accept any returns for international orders.
- Technical Assistance - For technical issues associated with an online order the manufacturer will need to be contacted directly by the customer.
For additional information, please view our international partners page.
- Minimum order amount - There is a $1,000 minimum order requirement for all international orders*.
Personal Information Policy
Our Policy Regarding Your Personal Information - All of the information you provide to KVM Switches Online is for the purpose of processing your order only. Your information will not be sold, traded, shared, or anything of that nature. We only use the information you provide to us to get what you ordered to you. Only information that is needed to complete an order through a third party will be given out. We have agreements with the third parties that we do business with to ensure that your information is private and not given to anybody.
When you buy from KVM Switches Online the only thing you will get is what you ordered. Any emails sent to you are directly connected to the order that you placed. We also purchase products online and want our information to be kept confidential. It is in this respect that we want to extend to you the same courtesy that we expect.
If you have any questions about any of our policies feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-586-6654.
Typographical Error Disclaimer
KVM Switches Online makes every attempt to ensure that the textual and pricing information provided on our website is accurate and current. The site is however maintained manually and mistakes do occasionally occur. KVM Switches Online is not liable for any typographical or pricing errors on the website. If you find an error on the website please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate correction.