The VM-4HDT is a high-quality 1:4 4K UHD HDMI to HDBT distribution amplifier that takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to four identical HDBT outputs. The VM-4HDT distributes signals having resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD including WUXGA and 1080p.
- Maximum Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- HDMI Support - 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color, 3D.
- HDCP Compliance - Sources that support HDCP output HDCP protected content.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - An intelligent EDID handling and processing algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Default EDID - For fast and efficient connection.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- Range - 70m (230ft).
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.4" x 4.53" x 1.15" (18.8cm x 11.5cm x 2.9cm)|
|Weight||1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)|
|Input||1 x HDMI female|
|Output||4 x HDBT|
|Max Data Rate||10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).|
|Max Resolution||Up to 4K and 1080p at 60Hz.|
|Specs||5V DC, 800mA|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.|