- Cable Length: 6ft
- Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2: (4) DB9 Male
- Perfect for connecting DB9 devices to a PC without serial ports
- Connect up to four DB9 devices to a PC using a single USB port
- Plug and play with no additional power required
- Data transfer speed: 12/1.5 Mbps
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- Power Mode: Bus-powered or external power adapter cable (1.8m length)
- 1 Year Warranty
An external plug-and-play solution to add up to four RS-232 serial devices to a USB-enabled computer. Use for cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB ports. Many newer computers, particularly laptop computers and handheld devices, no longer include the legacy serial ports, and desktop computers have reduced the number of serial ports supported. Users with serial devices may find themselves unable to communicate with installed equipment.
This adapter is a great solution to connect those legacy devices to a new computer. The four DB9 serial ports ensure you'll have the connections you need, when you need them. It can be conveniently powered by the external power adapter (included) or by USB bus power without the need for an external power supply. Energy-saving USB suspend-and-resume features are supported. Gives you additional RS-232 ports while it frees your RS-232 port for other uses.
Supports IBM-compatible PC running Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7, Mac OS 8.6 or higher, or Linux
Package Includes: (1) USB to 4-port DB9 serial adapter, (1) 6ft USB A/B cable, (1) External power supply, User manual