Cables To Go 29610 is a HD15M to Dual HD15F SXGA Monitor Y-Cable. The Ultima Series of PC cables from Cables To Go features connectors which are color coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook, ensuring a simple connection. The charcoal gray cable jacket not only matches your case but disappears behind your desk leaving a clean organized look. This SXGA Monitor cable is double-shielded with a dual foil and braid. Copper foil wraps the undermold, while a 360-degree solder-to-connector shell and cable braid create an end-to-end shielding solution for a noise-free connection.
Cables To Go 29610 Features:
- Connectors: HD15 Male to HD15 Female x2
- Provides performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum corrosion resistance for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Double-shielded foil and braid for high-resolution imaging
- Constructed from 3 individually shielded 75-ohm coax and 4 twisted pair cable to minimize crosstalk, noise, and other interference
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
- Splits the (S)VGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same picture
Cables To Go 29610 Specifications:
|Length||1 ft. (0.3 m.)|
|Weight||0.35 lb. (0.16 kg.)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this product is used to split a single input (one computer) to two outputs (two monitors). From what you describe, you would like to connect two inputs (several computers) to a single output (the flat screen monitor). For that you will need a video switch (similar to an old A/B selector). Which particular switch you require will depend on the video specification your monitor/computers have. Most modern computers and monitors will support VGA and/or DVI video, the most basic being VGA.
A 2-port, VGA switcher by ATEN can be found here: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/vs291.html.