USB 2.0 to IDE or SATA Drive Adapter, 33in Cable
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
- Connector 1: (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2: (1) SATA 7-pin Female, (1) 40-pin IDC Female, (1) 44-pin IDC Female
- Perfect for recovering files from a failed motherboard
- Easily connect any IDE or SATA drive using a USB port
- Plug and play design provides for seemless file transfer
- 1 Year Warranty
Turn any IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive! Simply connect one IDE/ATAPI or SATA-based mass storage device through a USB port to easily transfer files from a computer or laptop, backup files or store large file archives on an external hard drive. The USB 2.0 interface enables easy installation with its plug-and-play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as Iomega Zip, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and IDE hard drives. Compatible with current drive sizes on the market such as 1 and 2 TB SATA and 750 GB IDE drives.
Because this adapter can handle all sizes and types of mass storage drives, it's a great solution for recovering personal files from IDE or SATA drives from computers that have had motherboard failures. Includes an integrated USB transceiver; supports USB Suspend/Resume and Remote Wakeup; and a 5 Volt (1 Ampere) power supply that supports both SATA power and standard 4-pin Molex (LP4) power connectors. Plus, the on/off switch on the power supply lets you shut off an attached drive without having to disconnect when not in use. (for 3.5in and 5.25in drives), 44-pin IDC Female (for 2.5in drives), 7-pin SATA Female (for SATA drives).
- USB to IDE/SATA Adapter
- 5in Serial ATA 7-pin M/M Cable
- 5V 1A/12V 1A Power Supply (supports both SATA Power and 4-Pin Molex Power)
- Power Cable (for power supply)
- User Manual