The Avocent SwitchView DVI 4SVDVI30BND1-001 is a 4-port, USB, dual-head, dual-link DVI switch with audio, 3-port USB 2.0 hub with cables included.
The SwitchView Desktop KVM switches enable you to use a single keyboard, monitor and mouse to seamlessly access multiple PCs, without the expense and waste of valuable desktop real estate. You no longer need dedicated KVM equipment for each machine.
Avocent SwitchView 4 Port DVI Switch Back View
Avocent 4SVDVI30BND1 Features:
- Affordable and Easy to Install - Switching solutions for today's home offices and small office
- Compact, Space-Saving Appliances - Eliminate desktop clutter and provide efficient PC access
- Share Speakers and a Microphone - Between PCs
- USB Hub
- Dual Support - Supports both digital (2560x1600) and/or analog (1600x1024) video resolutions
- PC access: Access from four PCs from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Audio support: Audio feature enables you to share speakers and a microphone between attached PCs
- Ease of use: Pushbutton or keyboard hotkeys for channel selections; auto scanning allows easy monitoring of attached computers
- Hot-plug capability: You can add or remove a desktop PC or laptop without turning off the switch or other attached servers
Avocent 4SVDVI30BND1 Specifications:
|Height||2.5 in. (6.4 cm)|
|Width||7.125 in. (18.1 cm)|
|Depth||10.375 in. (26.4 cm)|
|Weight||5.6 lbs. (2.54 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122 F (-20 to 50 C)|
|Operating Power||100-240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Monitor||Digital 2560x1600 @60Hz|
Analog 1600x1024 @60Hz
|Peripherals||USB 2.0 Keyboard/Mouse|
|Hub Ports||3-USB 2.0|
|Cables Included||4 cable sets|
|Approved Agencies||FCC Class B, UL, cUL, ICES-003 Class B, CE, C-Tick, VCCI Class B|
The Avocent SwitchView DVI 4SVDVI30BND1-001 is the replacement for the 4SVDVI20BND1-001.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Yes this device will support Dual DVI-D monitors at 1920 x 1080
Question: are the ports on the rear numbered left to right or right to left?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. When looking at the back, numbering starts on the right side - farthest away form the console ports - and proceeds to the left.