Adder Network DVI Extender w/ Digital Audio and USB (Receiver only)
Replaced by: Adder ALIF1002R
Alternative options: Contact Us
The ADDER ALIF 1000R is the AdderLink INFINITY: Network DVI Extender (Receiver only) with pure digital media extension over IP. Featuring Full DVI, Digital Audio, USB True Emulation, Network Multicast, Device Switching and EPG style user interface. We have always been well known for our extensive range of KVM and KVMA extenders. The AdderLink INFINITY now demonstrates our leading IP capability by delivering fluid interaction with computers as far away as your network can extend.
AdderLink INFINITY allows you to build a flexible infrastructure, the likes of which have not been possible before. Locate computers anywhere you like, share connections to computers, watch the interactions others have with computers, share control, collaborate, switch computers and so on. The AdderLink INFINITY is also the first device of its kind to allow multicasting across your network.Adder's expertise in IP based KVM solutions also means that you get the very best video quality and fluid USB based interactions with your computer. Adder's own USB True Emulation technology has also been built into the AdderLink INFINITY, allowing you to connect all HID (Human Interface Devices) as well as storage devices and many other USB device types too. It is optimized for both HID and Mass Storage devices, the AdderLink INFINITY uses USB 2.0 technology to deliver reliable and flexible device support.
ADDER ALIF 1000R Backview
ADDER ALIF 1000R Features:
- Perfect Digital Video: The AdderLink INFINITY makes use of multiple video encode technologies devised by Adder to deliver the very best picture available. Our encoding systems are spatially lossless, with 1:1 pixel mapping, so the digital video you receive is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer.
- Intelligent Video Encoding: The AdderLink INFINITY uses optimal spatially lossless compression techniques to minimize network bandwidth usage and maximize the user experience. In most usage scenarios, with typical computer desktop applications, the AdderLink INFINITY uses remarkably little bandwidth. When it needs to deliver full screen motion video, it has the capability to process full screen moving video in real time.
- Video Color Accuracy: The received video color is the same as the sent color every time. There is never a loss of clarity with the AdderLink INFINITY. Because of this, color controlled environments such as visual media or scientific imaging can collaborate in real time on projects, handing control across seamlessly to other group members.
- USB True Emulation: The AdderLink INFINITY enables you to Connect any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers. Furthermore, most other USB devices can also be attached, such as Mass Storage devices. Most USB devices fall into a selection of USB device classes, specific types of USB device class can be enabled or disabled from your AdderLink INFINITY network. In secure environments for example, you may wish to ban the use of Mass Storage devices, this is a simple procedure through the A.I.M. System.
- Network Topology: You can configure your network topology to best suit your needs. If you simply want to extend one computer Tx to one user Rx, you can do so by connecting both Tx and Rx units via a low cost CATx cable. Distance is not limited - a standard network cable will deliver IP traffic up to 100 metres away. If you want to go further, simply add a network switch in to achieve an additional 100 metres. This can be done many times if you wish.
The AdderLink INFINITY network is assumed to be a private network which you manage. As such, you can control maximum data rates generated by each Tx unit to ensure absolute stability.
- Wireless Connectivity: Because of the efficient manner in which AdderLink INFINITY constructs data for IP transmission, it is perfectly reasonable to make use of standard off the shelf wireless routing to connect either Rx or Tx units to your network. Typical desktop applications (word processing, datasheet etc) will use very little bandwidth.
- Mounting Options: The AdderLink INFINITY units can be rack mounted, desktop mounted, wall mounted or attached to the back of your monitor using an optional VESA mounting carriage.
- DVI - Digital Visual Interface: The AdderLink INFINITY features full DVI connectivity. DVI delivers native digital video signals from your computer to your digital panel (LCD for example) without the need to convert signal types from the digital domain. By delivering native digital video throughout the AdderLink INFINITY network, you can be assured of accuracy on each and every pixel.
- USB 2.0: The AdderLink INFINITY uses USB 2.0 connectivity to interface with your keyboard and mouse, and any other peripheral you wish to use. USB is the most broadly used computer peripheral interface standard available.
- Digital Stereo Audio: AdderLink INFINITY delivers crystal clear stereo audio digitally across the network. This ensures continuous fidelity and channel separation between the Tx and Rx units, or even in Multicast environments.
- RS232 Interface: The AdderLink INFINITY includes a bidirectional RS232 interface which can be used to connect devices such as touch screens, simple printers or to control external equipment, and feedback remote data sources.
ADDER ALIF 1000R Application Diagram
ADDER ALIF 1000R Specifications:
|Height||44 mm. (1.76 in.)|
|Width||198 mm. (7.92 in.)|
|Depth||120 mm. (4.8 in.)|
|Weight||1.65 lbs. (0.75 kg.)|
|Physical||1U compact case, robust metal construction|
|Hardware Compatibility||All computers with DVI, USB, Audio, RS232- require dependent|
|Software Compatibility||All known operating systems|
|Transmitter (TX)||DVI-D x 1, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type B, RS232 9 pin D-Type|
|Receiver (RX)||Video: DVI-D, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type A x 4, RS232 9 pin D-Type|
|Operating Temperature||0-40C/32F to 104F|