The ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 (ALIF3000) achieves real-time access to unlimited physical and virtual machines (VM) from a single human-machine interface (HMI).
Part of the ADDERLink INFINITY series, The new KVM receiver brings VM access to the multi-award-winning ADDERLink INFINITY range allowing users to seamlessly and securely switch between virtual and physical machines directly from their user workstation - without the need to rip and replace existing KVM infrastructure. Built on the successful Intel X-86 microprocessor architecture, the ALIF3000 delivers pixel-perfect picture quality, audio, and USB 2.0 to single or dual screens over a single 1GbE link. This KVM extender can be used as a point-to-point extender, or integrated into a wider matrix system when combined with the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (A.I.M.).
ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 Features
- Dual-head, video, audio and USB 2.0 over a single link
- The ALIF3000 can deliver one 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 screens over an IP network.
- Unlimited access to physical and virtual machines
- Users can seamlessly take control of unlimited sources in both a virtualized and physical environment, from a single workstation using standard VDI protocols.
- Pixel-perfect image
- The ALIF3000 has pixel-perfect image quality over 1Gb ethernet links.
- Backwards compatibility
- The ALIF3000 can be added to an existing ADDERLink INFINITY matrix to deliver real-time KVM and virtual machine access - with the security, reliability and flexibility benefits of traditional IP KVM solutions.
- Digital KVM matrix
- By the addition of ADDERLink INFINITY Management system (AIM) you can turn multiple point to point extenders into a matrix system that allows any workstation to connect to any computer connected to the network. See the AIM datasheet for details.
- The ALIF3000 is a closed and hardened KVM system with virtual machine access. Unauthorized software cannot be loaded onto the units without administrator approval.
- Plug and Play
- The ADDERLink INFINITY range is delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software.
- Adder's USB True Emulation
- USB2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
- Built on Intel®'s successful X-86 architecture, the ALIF3000 is a robust and resilient solution designed for use in the most challenging scenarios.
ALIF3000R Package Contents
- (1) ALIF3000RX Receiver
- (1) Power adapter and country-specific power cord
- (1) GbE copper SFP Module
- (4) Self-adhesive rubber feet
- (1) Quick start guide and Safety document
- (1) 2-Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime World Class Support
Adder ALIF3000R Datasheet (PDF)
Adder ALIF3000R Manual (PDF)
Adder ALIF3000R Specifications
8.3" in. (210 mm.)
8.5 in. (215 mm.)
1.6 in. (40 mm.)
4 lbs. (1.8 kg.)
|Operating Temperature|| |
0 to 40°C / 32 to 104°F
|External Power|| |
|Typical Power Consumption|| |
4 Ports of USB2.0 with USB True Emulation to support keyboard, mouse and touch
1GbE (10/100/1000 support)
|Approved Agency|| |
|Rx Connections|| |
Desk: 2 x display port, 5 x USB type A, 3 x 3.5mm audio jack sockets
Ethernet: 1 x 8p8c (RJ45), 2 x SFP cages
Power: 3 pin Kycon socket