The SmartAVI DigiMenu-Pro harware and signage manager software allows users to create and manage their restuarant menus using template software on multiple HDMI displays by using one device. This digital signage solution replaces traditional usage of static text and posters for restaurant menus.
- Coffee Shops
- Food Trucks
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt Shops
- Night Clubs
- Create Eye-Catching Menus with Preloaded Customizable Templates
- Delivers Crisp HDTV Resolutions Of Up To 1080p
- Programmable Schedules to Display The Right Menu At The Right Time
- Easy To Install and Super User-Friendly
- Free Manager/Template Software with NO Recurring Fees
- Supports All Commonly Used Video/Image Formats On The Market
- Remotely Manage Your Menu from Anywhere Over The Internet
- Add Local or Live RSS Feeds For Current News And Events
- Expandable Digital Menu Board Network
SmartAVI DigiMenu-Pro Specifications:
|Height||1.5 in. (3.81 cm)|
|Width||8.6 in. (21.84 cm.)|
|Depth||5.4 in. (13.71 cm.)|
|Processor||700 MHz Low Power ARM1176JZ-F Applications Processor|
|Multimedia Co-Processor||Dual Core Video Core IV with 512MB SDRAM|
|Ethernet||Onboard 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 jack|
|Video Format||1H264, MPEG1/2/4, VC1, AVS, MJJPG AT 1080p30, VP6, VP7, VP8, RV, Theora, WMV9 at DVD resolutions|
|USB 2.0||Dual USB Connector|
|Video Output||HDMI 1080p|
|Display Resolution||Up to 1920x1080x60hz|
|Media Supported||Video / Audio / image / Scrolling text / RSS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The DigiMenu-Pro system does ship with the signage manager software package and a single user license. We have added the link to the software package simply for those users who would like additional user licenses. Thank you for your feedback, we will update the page to clarify the relationship between the two products.
Question: Does this include the display screens? If not where can I find them?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The SmartAVI AP-DMP-8GS does not include a display - The AP-DMP-8GS is a digital signage media player that can be easily connected to any display (monitor / TV) or rackmount monitor that uses HDMI (DVI or DisplayPort with an adapter). The diagram on this page above specifications illustrates the usage well.
If you would like a recommendation based on your setup or would like this further clarified, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654, at email@example.com, or via our online Chat functionality.