SmartAVI AP-SNCL-V40GHD is the 40GB Flash Memory hardware and Signage Manager Software for the SignagePro digital signage solution. The SmartAVI SignagePro solution creates new marketing and information sharing portals to reach target audiences in different locations with real time information. This digital signage solution replaces traditional usage of static text and posters for advertising and public announcements.
- Uses the IP network to remotely manage, control, and broadcast information to target audiences in specific locations.
- Attracts audiences by displaying messages using high quality video and animation.
- Capable of playing back all industry standards, such as Flash files, Video .MPG, HTML, QuickTime, Power Point, .JPGs., Java scripts, and more.
- Basic solution can be programmed to display audio, video, and graphics in various remote sites.
- Displays messages as full screen web pages, and is compatible with standard web managing tools for easy content management.
- Provides both hardware and software for the display and management of digital content and is highly cost effective.
- Content can be scheduled for automatic updates of digital content, and centrally managed by pre-programming system settings.
- Contains add-in features, such as mouse, keypad, and touch screen for interactive displays.
- Operates its remote displays in a closed network for maximum security.
- Optimal solution for both small-scale and large-scale projects.
SmartAVI SignagePro Application Diagram
SmartAVI SignagePro Specifications:
|Height||2.25 in. (5.72 cm)|
|Width||8.38 in. (21.27 cm.)|
|Depth||8 in. (20 cm.)|
|Processor||Integrated Intel Celeron processor 215 with a 533 MHz system bus|
|Memory Module (DIMM)||- One 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets |
- Support for DDR2 533 MHz and DDR2 400 MHz DIMMs
|System Memory||Support for up to 1 GB|
|Audio||ADI* AD1888 audio codec|
|Video||Integrated SiS Mirage* 1 graphic engine|
|I/O Control||Winbond* W83627DHG-B based Legacy I/O controller for hardware management, serial, parallel, and PS/2* ports|
|LAN Support||10/100 Mbits/sec LAN subsystem using the Broadcom*LAN adapter device|
|Peripheral Interfaces||- Two USB 2.0 ports |
- One parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100/133 support
- One S-Video output port (optional)
- One serial port
- One parallel port
- PS/2* keyboard and mouse ports
|Expansion Capabilities||One PCI Conventional* bus connector|
|Operating System||OS Embedded Linux|
|Formats Supported||- Video(AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, FLA, DIVX) |
- Still Images (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG)
- WebPages (URL)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Audio(MP3, WMA)