The APC AP5621 is an 8-Port Serial x 8-Port Ethernet Remote Console Manager which supports serial and Ethernet access for 8 devices. RCM chassis supports one additional RCM option card.
APC AP5621 Remote Console Manager Back View
APC AP5621 Features:
- Secure out-of-band access- Establishes secure remote connectivity when the primary network is unavailable. Out-of-band connectivity options include dial-up, cellular, or satellite modem.
- Seamless integration with APC Switched Rack PDU- Remote power management allows remote power on, power off and power cycle, reducing the need for service dispatches.
- Serial device monitoring- Speeds problem identification through frequent data collection.
- Automate routine network and systems activities- Allows user to choose which ongoing activities to automate, saving time and resources.
- Secure advanced group administration- Ensures secure user access to the proper devices through AAA (Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting), even if the network is down.
- Configuration management and recovery- Reduces downtime resulting from configuration errors.
- Advanced group administration- The ability to authenticate users via LDAP and Active Directory.
- Flexible Alert Policies- Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Command line interface- Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access.
- Advanced security- Comprehensive security support--including SSH v2 (Secure Shell), RADIUS authentication, IPSec, IP filtering, and user access lists per port--protect network and IT assets against hackers and other unauthorized individuals.
- 7ft RJ11 cable
- Cat 5 ethernet cable
- Console adapter (DB9 to RJ45)
- Country-specific detachable power cord
- Documentation CD
- Rolled cable adapter
- Temperature Sensor
APC AP5621 Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||19.00 in. (483 mm.)|
|Depth||18.94 in. (481 mm.)|
|Weight||24.40 lbs. (11.09 kg.)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||5%|
|Storage Relative Humidity||5%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Elevation||0-15000 feet (0-4500 meters)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE,FCC Part 15 Class A,ICES-003,MET Canada,MET USA|