Avocent Power Management PM2000/PM3000 PDU's
The Avocent PM 2000 & PM3000 intelligent Power Distribution units (IPDUs) support outlet level metering and switching capability to provide datacenter professionals the tools they need to monitor, reduce, and manage their growing power consumption costs of IT equipment. Thresholds can be created to allow datacenter teams to know before problems occur and minimize downtime caused by overloaded circuits.
The ability to integrate with theDSView 3 management software enables IT managers to have a consolidated interface to access and manage their IT equipment and also the supporting power infrastructure. The optional DSView 3 Power Manager further enhances this by allowing historical reporting to track power consumption, capacity and cost across individual PDUs, racks, rows of racks, or entire data centers.
- Measure and monitor power consumption per outlet
- Remote switching capability to power on/off individual outlets (PM3000 models only)
- Create thresholds to generate alerts/notifications
- Flexible installation- IP and Serial interface options
- Can be managed directly or integrated with other Avocent solutions using the DSView 3 software
- Optional DSView 3 Power Manager for historical reporting
- Simultaneous firmware updates