Avocent AutoView Wireless KVM Extender Receiver
Recommended replacement: Wireless KVM | Wireless Extenders
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Avocent AutoView Wireless (AVW3500R-001) solution provides wireless connectivity between computers and monitors, keyboards, mice and audio devices. The wireless Transmitter(s) and Receiver(s) are the building blocks for a user definable 2 x 16 KVM switching and/or 1 to 8 video broadcasting solution. The firmware features a user-friendly OSD for managing the connectivity, making adjustments and tuning the video settings. The industry standard design makes the Avocent AutoView Wireless (AVW3500R-001) compatible with virtually any PC, display technology and operating system, requiring no new drivers, software or OS upgrades.
Avocent AutoView Wireless (AVW3500R-001) Function Diagram
Avocent AutoView Wireless (AVW3500R-001) Features and Benefits:
- Wireless KVM Connectivity: Enables wireless connectivity between 2 workstations and up to 16 computers, and/or wireless video broadcasting from one VGA source to 8 displays.
- 802.11a Standards-Based Design: The design uses the 802.11a standard and proprietary link layer protocol that allows greater throughput performance while achieving greater security.
- Secure Connectivity: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) provide secure connections.
- Plug-and-play Installation: Requires no new operating system, drivers or application software.
- Convenient OSD: Features a graphical OSD for making adjustments and tuning the video settings.
- Transmitter: Connects directly to the computer and serves as the radio interface device enabling the computer to transmit audio and video data.
- Receiver: Connects directly to the user interface devices (keyboard, video monitor, mouse and audio speakers or headphones), serving as the radio interface device for these components.
- Configurable: The number of transmitters and receivers can be easily scaled for specific configurations.
Avocent AutoView Wireless (AVW3500B-001) Specifications:
|Antennas||Extend 4 ¾" above lower surface of housing|
|Weight||1 lb. (Receiver)|
|Operating Temperature||32° F (0° C) to 104° F (+40° C)|
|Storage Temperature||4° F (-20° C) to 122° F (50° C)|
|Operating Voltage||12 VDC@1A from supplied 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz switching power supply|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm ID, 5.5mm OD, 9.5mm length barrel connector, tip positive|
|Computers||Most standard IBM compatible computers (with the exception of Macintosh)|
|Monitor||VGA, SVGA, XGA|
|Peripherals||PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, extended speakers|
|Video Link Performance||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768|
|Video Link Compatibility||VGA, SVGA, XGA|
|Video Interface||VGA compatible |
Analog RGB (15, pin D-shell), non-interlaced
60 Hz refresh rate
|Audio Support||Digital audio|
|Radio Protocol||IEEE 802.11a|
|Modulation Nominal Output||17 dBm|
|Power Range||XGA video resolution to 100 feet|
|Security||AES encryption, proprietary 802.11a link layer and proprietary video compression|