Optical Splitter for AVX-DVI-FO-MINI Extender Kit - 8-Port
This economical optical splitter enables you to reach more remote screens with the Mini Extender Kit for DVI-D and Stereo Audio over Fiber. Like the original transmitter/receiver kit, the splitter uses a single fiber to transmit signals - without compromising the quality of the original video or audio signal. It also supports 24-bit true-color depth, which makes it great for sharing video on multiple screens in healthcare, education, multimedia production, or process engineering applications.
- Splits the signal from the AVX-DVI-FO-MINIs transmitter for additional screen connectivity.
- Offers all the Full HD video and 24-bit stereo audio capabilities as the base extender.
- Compact passive device; requires no power supply.
- Great for reaching digital signage in multiple locations.
- Ideal for applications with a high level of EMI/RFI in the environment.
- Transmits over just a single strand of fiber for each channel.
- Built-in mounting ears for space-saving installation.
- For each screen, just add an AVX-DVI-FO-MINI-RX receiver.
|Fiber Transmission Power||-9 dB for output|
|Fiber Wavelength||1310/1550 nm (dual wavelength)|
|Connectors||Fiber: Input: (1) LC; Output: (8) LC|
|Dimensions||1.25"H x 4.7"W x 6.25"D (3.2 x 11.9 x 15.9 cm)|
|Weight||0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)|