MediaCento VX Standard Receiver
Use ordinary copper UTP cable to distribute analog RGB video to a remote room with the MediaCento™ VX system. When receiving signals from a compatible transmitter in the family, this receiver enables VGA video along with stereo audio and serial signals to be distributed up to 492 feet (150 m).
Because the transmitter and receiver install directly into an existing non-networked CATx infrastructure, integration is easy. There's no longer the need to pull new VGA cables to distribute video to distant monitors and displays.
The system supports the most common VGA resolutions, including WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Full HD (1920 x 1080), and UXGA (1600 x 1200) video on analog connectors, even at the longer distances.
What's more, unique equalizer (sharpness), gain (brightness), and RGB skew controls on the receiver make it easy to fine-tune the video image quality over longer CATx cable runs.
- Receives high-quality VGA plus audio and serial signals over ordinary CATx cabling. System features an icon-based GUI for easily managing groups of extender connections.
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (or 1920 x 1080).
- Features advanced skew compensation, sharpness, and brightness controls.
- Enables independently turning on/off of video and audio ports.
- 3.5-mm stereo jacks for audio and speaker connections.
- Any digital signage application with VGA screens near CATx wallplates.
- Sending video to distant classroom monitors in schools.
- Sharing video with older VGA monitors in control rooms.
- Distributing legacy VGA video across a hospital campus.
- Extending corporate video to monitors in different rooms.
- Anywhere you need to quickly manage video output on groups of screens (government buildings, transit stations, malls, and retail stores).
- Power supply with 6-ft. (1.8-m) cord
- Ground cable
- (4) rubber feet
- User manual on CD
|Distance (Maximum)||492 ft. (150 m)|
|Power||External, in-line adapter: Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6 amps (maximum); Output: 12 VDC, 1.5 amps (maximum); Consumption: 18 watts|
|Resolution (Maximum)||1920 x 1200 at maximum distance|
|User Controls||(3) push buttons: (1) for entering/exiting video adjustment mode; (1) to increase video one level; (1) to decrease video one level|
|Connectors||Video output: (1) HD15 F (VGA); Audio output: (1) 3.5-mm jack (stereo); Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Serial output: (1) DB9 M (RS-232 TX/GND signals); Power: (1) 2.1-mm barrel jack; Ground: (1) ground connector|
|Dimensions||0.9"H x 4.25"W x 3.4"D (2.3 x 10.8 x 8.6 cm)|
|Weight||0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)|
Black Box AVX-VGA-TP-SRX Resources
Black Box AVX-VGA-TP-SRX Data Sheet (PDF)