Adder AdderView CATxIP 5000, (2) 16 Port AVX5016IP & Dual Rack Mount Kit
Replaced by: Adder AVX5016IP
Alternative options: Contact Us
The AdderView AVX8032IP is a (2) 16 port CATxIP Switches and includes a dual rack mount kit. This device offers 4 non blocking simultaneous IP connections together with a local port (5 separate users), and allows the user to control 16 separate devices. The AVX5016 IP is very small and compact enabling you to fit two units side by side to support 32 computers and 10 sessions in just 1U of rack space.
Using Adder's CAM modules, you can connect the switch via CAT5e cable to any type of server including PC, Mac and Sun. Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation further ensure faultless operation across your unique installation.
NOTE: CAM modules are sold separatley. (1) CAM is required per connected computer.
Adder CATxIP 5000 Back View
Adder AVX8032IP Features:
- 4 simultaneous IP users- Allows 4 simultaneous global users to connect via IP to any of the 16 connected devices.
- Local user support- Direct connection for 1 local user to connect straight into the switch.
- LDAP integration- Authenticate users against your existing LDAP infrastructure. This feature can be enabled and disabled
- RS232 control- Integrated RS232 gives you the ability to control other external devices such as power management devices.
- Ecopulse circuitry- Ecopulse powers down unnecesary circuits when not required to reduce power requirements. Over the life of the product this will save significant power resources.
- Encryption and Authentication- This enterprise grade KVM over IP switch employs AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensuring your control system remains secure at all times.
- Configuration- The AVX5016 IP allows you to configure 16 separate users internally with unique access privileges all of which are stored within the switch.
- Open Arhitecture- Adder's continuous improvement policy further ensures your system against future hardware changes - Adder offers free firmware updates for the life of the product. Furthermore, Adder's open architecture design philosophy will not tie you in to specific manufacturer's equipment.
- ADDER.net- Network management software, automating the task of managing your network control hardware.
Adder CATxIP 5000 Application Diagram
Adder AVX8032IP Specifications:
|Height||1.76 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||7.92 in. (198 mm.)|
|Depth||4.8 in. (120 mm.)|
|Weight||1.70 lbs. (0.77 kg.)|
|Rack Mount||Compact 1U high metal case construction suited for rack mounting|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
|Power Supply||Mains adaptor with IEC style power lead (included).|
|Input||100-240VAC 0.5A 50-60Hz|
|Video Modes||Support for standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to a resolution of |
1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz. DDC emulation supported via connected Computer Access Modules (CAMs).
|Hardware Compatibility||Video, mouse and keyboard for PC, Sun, Mac, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers using PS/2, USB or Sun flash upgradable Computer Access Modules (CAMs).|
|OS Compatibility||Operates with all currently known software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.|
|Keyboard/Mouse||USB type A sockets|
|CATx Computer Connections||all RJ45 style|
|10/100 auto-sensing Ethernet network port||RJ45|
|Power connection||2.5mm DC jack (5V DC, 2.5A)|
|RS232 triggered power switching and syncing||DB9 plug|