The SmartAVI AX-3000 is an analogue video/audio extender over fiber multimode which can extend up 1000m.
SmartAVI AX-3000 Features:
- The signals are transmitted (depending on device type) over Cat 5 (Catx) cable, Multimode-fibre or Singlemode-fibre. This ensures the best match to your existing infrastructure or requirements for distance.
- Video transmission supports PAL and NTSC signal formats. Depending on your requirements, the signals can be FBAS or Y/C (S-VHS).
- Audio signals are transmitted digitally. For input/output, digital or analogue interfaces are available.
- An RS232 interface allows remote control of your devices, for example, a camera
- Using an infrared remote control, you can set up the input format, the video source, brightness and contrast. With a single key press, you can restore the factory settings or reset the brightness/contrast to default values.
SmartAVI AX-3000 Fiber Extender Application Diagram
SmartAVI AX-3000 Specifications:
|Dimensions||7 x 5 x 2 in. |
(170 x 133 x 41 mm.)
|Housing||Desktop housing (19" mountable with optional rack mount kit)|
|Power Supply||International PSU 90...240VAC|
|Video||PAL / NTSC - video signals FBAS or Y/C (S-VHS)|
|Audio||Depending on device type: Audio analogue (digitized transferred 38kHz/16 or Audio digital up to 6MHz data rate (fully transparent, format independent) via fiber-optical connector. (TOS-Link -i.e. S/P-DIF)|
|Serial||RS232 (V24) up to 19200 BAUD fully transparent with Handshake|
|Cable||Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7, Distance <100 m Multimode Fiber 50µm < 400m, 62,5µm < 200m-Singlemode 9µm < (10km)|
|Access||Depending on device type unidirectional or bidirectional transfer analogue. Audio is always bidirectional.|