Tripp Lite 8 Port KVM Switch w/OSD
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Tripp Lite's 8-port KVM Switch (B007-008) is the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, & USB) from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. Multiple KVM switches can be daisy-chained together in order to control up to 512 computers. Easily switch ports using the On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key or front panel switch. It features keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free boot-ups and works on all operating systems. The B007-008 switch also supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation. Innovative design adjusts to either a rackmount or stackable unit.
Tripp Lite B007-008 Backside
Tripp Lite B007-008 Features:
- Control up to 8 computers (combination of PS/2, AT, Mac, Sun, & USB) from a single keyboard, mouse, and monitor
- Daisy-chain multiple KVM switches in order to control up to 512 computers
- Versatile design makes unit adaptable for rackmount (19-in. rack; 1U) or stacking with optional interlocking feet
- Monitor connectors (HD15); Keyboard/Mouse ports (MiniDIN6)
- Supports ultra high 180MHz video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 pixels without any noticeable degradation
- Supports VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor
- Does not require external power (included power supply necessary when daisy-chained or long cable distances)
- Does not require software or complicated set-up procedures
- Select port by using the On Screen Display (OSD), keyboard hot key, or by selector switch on front of unit
- Features one dedicated selection button per port
- Offers autoscan feature
- Password security to ensure only authorized people have access to the connected computers
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for dependable computer boot-up and works on all operating systems
- Offers compatibility with most mice; including scrolling mice
- 2 LEDs per port; one indicates when the computer is connected & on, the other indicates when the computer has been selected
- Macintosh, SUN, AT, and USB compatibility by connecting appropriate Tripp Lite console converter or adapter
Tripp Lite B007-008 System Requirements:
- PS/2 mouse (or a USB mouse with USB-to-PS/2 adapter)
- PS/2 keyboard (or a USB or AT keyboard with a PS/2 adapter)
- PS/2 computer (or a Mac, Sun or USB computer with appropriate adapter).
Tripp Lite B007-008 Package Contents:
- 8 Port KVM Switch (Rackmount Ready)
- Optional AC Power Adapter
- Interlocking Feet (for Non-Rackmount Applications).
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
CAGE codes are assigned to suppliers of various government or defense agencies; The CAGE code for KVM Switches Online is 1ZK54.
If you are looking for the ECCN or another product specific number, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales reprasentative directly at 1-877-586-6654, at email@example.com, or via our online Chat functionality.