The Tripp Lite B013-330 is a Cat5e KVM Extender Kit which utilizes Cat5 cabling to extend your computer's Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse control up to 100 meters (330 ft.) away. The Cat5 KVM Extender Set comprises two units - the Transmitter (Local Unit) and the Receiver (Remote Unit). The Transmitter Unit contains local console ports, allowing the user to have both a local and remote console. The Receiver Unit contains Gain and Equalization knobs that allow the user to manually adjust the video parameters of the remote console. Users can easily optimize the video screen output via these mechanical knobs.
Tripp Lite B013-330 Features:
- Enables you to control a PS/2 or USB computer/KVM switch from a distance of up to 330ft (100m) away.
- Can control the computer or KVM switch via both Local and Remote Consoles.
- The remote connection is made using standard Cat5e cable
- Display mode of 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Shielded Cat5e cables provide better transmission integrity
- Transmitter and Receiver Unit (1 each)
- 3-ft. PC/KVM Cable Kit (1)
- Power Adapter (DC9V, 1A) for Receiver Unit (1)
- 4-ft. USB A-B Cable (1)
- Quick Start Guide
Tripp Lite B013-330 Specifications:
|Other Ports||(x2) RJ45 (Female)|
|Included KVM Cable (Equipment Side) - Connector 1||HD15 (Male)|
|Included KVM Cable (Equipment Side) - Connector 2||(x2) MiniDIN6 (Male)|
|Included KVM Cable (Equipment Side) - Connector 3||USB A (Male)|
|Local Console Ports - Port 1||HD15 (Female)|
|Local Console Ports - Port 2||(x2) MiniDIN6 (Female)|
|Remote Console Ports - Port 1||HD15 (Female)|
|Remote Console Ports - Port 2||(x2) MiniDIN6 (Female)|