Ideal for digital signage at schools, airports and other public venues that require a DisplayPort video signal to appear on two separate DisplayPort monitors or expanded across both monitors as a video wall.
- 1.0" x 3.60" x 2.52" in (HWD)
- 1 lb
Splitting, Extending, Multi-Display
- Splits a DisplayPort video signal to simultaneously display the same signal on two DisplayPort monitors, or expands it across both monitors as in video wall mode
- Displays can be placed up to 25 ft. away from the splitter/expander; the video source can be up to 16 ft. away from the splitter/expander (6 ft. is recommended).
- Supports both 4Kx2K (3840x2160 at 60Hz) UHD video and standard 1080p (1920x1080 at 60Hz) high-definition video
Video Standards and Protocols
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel) and video resolutions up to 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD), 3840x2160 (60Hz)
- Complies with HDCP, EDID and DDC
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2
- Compatible with Apple« Thunderbolt connectors (using P583-Series Mini Displayport to Displayport adapter cable)
- Plug-and-play; no software or drivers required
- Easy to install; connect the DisplayPort video source to the hub's input port, connect the external power supply, and finally connect the two monitors to the output ports
- Wall, rack or pole-mounting; all mounting hardware is included
- TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The source PC would not see the B156-002 at all. The B156-002 simply takes a DisplayPort data signal and just duplicates / mirrors the video source into 2 identical images.