Gefen's Mono LOK series of cables are perfect for highly demanding installations. It provides a secure and fixed way of connecting with the source and display. The Gefen Mono LOK High-Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet support all of the latest-generation HDMI features, including an Ethernet connection through the HDMI cable, Audio Return Channel, 3DTV, and up to 4K resolution.
Hex hardware is included with our Mono LOK products for conversion of compatible HDMI connectors.
HDTV Resolutions Supported: The 1-30 foot HDMI cables support the following resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2K, 4K.
Computer Resolutions Supported: The 1-15 foot cables are good for resolutions up to 4096x2160.
Gefen CAB-HD-LCKR-03MM Features:
- Supports HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), which consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and conveience of HDMi connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
- Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC), which enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio upstream to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160) in sharp, vivid Deep color with up to 8 ch. of embedded digital audio.
- Tested and certified up to HDMI Category 2 (340 MHz)
- High quality 28AWG copper conductors to deliver a pristine signal
- Multi-layer shielding protects signal from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Proprietary Mono LOK technology provides a secure HDMI connection
This product is the replacement for the CAB-HDMI-LCK-RP-03MM.