Gefen CAB-HDTV-50MM is an active 50 foot long male-to-male DVI-D fiber optic cable solution designed for reliable high performance 1080p HDTV (HDCP Compliant) and 1920 x 1200 PC video extension over long distance. The Gefen HDTV Extreme Fiber Optic series integrates DVI connectors, fiber optic components, and the DDC / EDID signals into one compact cable that exceeds the performance of traditional copper- and silver-based cables by reducing EMI interference. When compared to traditional DVI Extenders, this integrated Fiber Optic DVI cable provides ease of installation, increased reliability by eliminating points-of-failure, and better performance by eliminating interference from interconnections. CAB-HDTV-50MM can be bus-powered through the DVI connector or via the included power supply when the video source has insufficient power to drive the 5V signal lines within the cable.
- HDTV Resolution Support: HDTV Extreme Cables support resolutions up to 1080p (including: 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i).
- HD Computer Resolution Support: HDTV Extreme Cables support computer resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Power-On-Line (PoL): Bus-powered through the DVI connector or via the included power supply which is used when the video source has insufficient power to drive the 5V signal lines within the cable.
- Higher Performance: Exceeds the performance of traditional DVI Cables and DVI Extenders by reducing the EMI (Electromagnetic-Interference).
- Durable Design: Fungus-resistant, water resistant, and UV-resistant assembly that can meet the rigors of most installation and operating environments (*suitable for both indoor and outdoor use).
- HDCP Compliant: Fully supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection scheme for HDCP devices such as projectors, Blu-ray players, video game systems, and satellite TV boxes.
- RoHS Compliant: Designed to restrict use of ten hazardous substances commonly used in electronic and electronic equipment, such as Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium.
- Gefen HDTV Extreme Fiber Optic DVI Series: Single Link Fiber based DVI cables are available in lengths of 50 feet (this product) & 150 feet.
- Per the vendor, all sales for this product are final; no returns accepted.
- Requires clearance of a 1.5" (3.81 cm) wide conduit.
- *Although the cable is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use (fungus-resistant, water-resistant and UV-resistant), the cable ends must be kept clear of moisture and contaminants. If dust/dirt contaminants are an issue, enclose the entire end connector in a plastic bag.
- Gefen DVI Extreme Fiber Optic Cables are not designed for permanent in-wall installation - Please Contact Us for an Extender to use in permanent in-wall installation.
- This cable is a replacement for the Gefen CAB-DVIC-DLBN-50MM, CAB-DVIC-DLBN-60MM, CAB-DVIC-DLB-60MM, and CAB-DVIC-DLB-50MM cables.