IP67-rated weatherproof stranded STP CAT6 cable assembly provides watertight industrial Ethernet connectivity in harsh environments
- Attached IP67 cable gland with strain relief provides field-installable connectivity - no tools required.
- Shielded cable and RJ45 connectors protect signals from external noise.
- For harsh industrial environments such as factory automation or outdoor installations where CAT6 cable needs to be run from a dry location to a wet one.
- Available lengths of this CAT6 cable: 7/14/25 feet.
- Requires RJ45-6WTP-CS-JCK case side connector for complete connection.
|Stranded STP CAT6|
|8x8 (RJ45) plugs|
|Wired straight through.|
|50 micron gold plated contacts.|
|Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.|
|CMX rated, outdoor UV resistant cable jacket.|
|Operating temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).|
|Storage temperature: -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C).|