The VPCAT CAT7 cables feature more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise than CAT6 and are designed specifically for 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Length: 15 feet
- Backwards compatible with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a equipment.
- Virtually eliminates alien crosstalk and interference.
- Consists of four individually shielded pairs.
- Stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Low-profile is ideal for high-density switch applications.
- Patch cables and boots are the same color; boots are snagless.
|Type||26 AWG stranded CAT7 SSTP|
|Connectors||RJ-45 plugs; 50 micron gold plated contacts|
|Speed||600 MHz; 10/100/1000/10G Base-T Networks|