The Adder CCP2U is a 8in. USB to PS/2 converter (no video) M-F KVM cable. Connect Sun, Mac, laptop or PC (USB) computers to your KVM switch or extender using these neat, intelligent interface cables. The CCP2U is to be used for connecting PS/2 KVM switches and extenders to computers which present a USB keyboard and mouse interface. The CCP2U cable converts PS/2 keyboard and mouse signals into USB and delivers high functionality, multi platform KM connectivity, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switches or extenders. Miniature 'keep alive' circuitry is molded into the cables to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch or extender is powered off.
Adder CCP2U Features:
- Fully molded robust construction with color coded connectors
- May be used with any quality PS/2 style switches
- Keep alive circuitry provides increased system reliability
- Keyboard country code reporting ensures Sun compatibility
- Downloadable drivers for different keyboard layouts and future upgrades