The NTI CRYSTALMON TFT/LCD Monitor (CM-RK17) provides the industrial or commercial user with superior picture quality. The CM-RK17 supports true plug-and-play functionality and does not require any additional video drivers or interface adapters.
NTI CM-RK17 Features & Applications:
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Rack Mount:
- Designed to fit in a standard 19" rack/cabinet.
- Space-saving. Extra rackmounting space available behind the monitor.
- 7RU (12.25") high.
- Always visible.
- Available with Sunlight Readable screen.
- Available with optional anti-glare protective glass for the LCD.
- Available with optional built-in CAT5 KVM or VGA extender.
- Extend the CRYSTALMON monitor up to 183 meters from the computer.
NTI CM-RK17 Specifications:
|Height||12.25 in. (31.12 cm.)|
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Depth||2.8 in. (7.13 cm.)|
|AC Input||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter|
|Panel Type||TFT Active|
|Resolution Capabilities||VGA to SXGA|
|Pixel Pitch||0.264 (H) x 0.264 (V)|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||160°|
|Vertical Viewing Angel||150°|
|Life of Light Source||40,000 hrs|
|Colors Supported||16.7 million|
|Response Time||16ms typical (Tr+Tf)|
|Video Input||Analog 0.7V p-p, NTSC/PAL |
Female 15-pin HD, RCA, and 4-pin miniDIN connectors.
|Sync Composite||H/V Separate (TTL)|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The unit would be shipped out on your shipping account.
For international orders, please refer to our International Order Policy.
For placing an international order or a quote, please feel free to get in touch with a KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.