32 Port Secure Console Server w/ 1 x RJ45 local console, Dual AC, Dual Ethernet, 2 x USB 2.0, 4GB internal flash storage
The Opengear CM7100 is a feature-rich console server that simplifies out-of-band management for your network, server and power infrastructure in data centers and remote sites. Powerful monitoring, diagnostics and remediation features enable efficient recovery from infrastructure fault conditions and maximize uptime. An intuitive dashboard with proactive alerting provides network and IT administrators with real-time status of the core infrastructure.
Features and Benefits
- 32 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Simple straight-through cabling to Cisco-style serial consoles
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet and dual AC power supplies for built-in redundancy
- Audit trail logging to embedded 4GB local storage or remote log server for troubleshooting and compliance.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- AAA including Active Directory and TACACS+ integration, lock down access per user and group.
- Environmental monitoring with optional EMD5000 module, Nagios and SolarWinds integration.
- Unified power management of PDU and UPS equipment from 100+ vendors.
- Console management raised to a new level with SmartOOB.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) automation over the network, without manual user interaction.
- 32 x RS-232 Serial Ports
- Dual LAN ports for main and secondary networks (2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45)
- Secondary LAN for redundancy, management network, out-of-band link, Internet or WAN
- Serial ports (32) RJ45 RS-232 at 50 to 230,400bps with Cisco-straight pinout and full IPv6 support
- Dual USB2.0 host ports for peripherals and additional storage
- Dual internal universal 100-240V AC power supplies (IEC C14) with dual ON/OFF switches
- Dual socket universal 100-240V AC
- Power consumption 20W ~ 25W (16~48 ports)
- 17 x 6.9 x 1.75 in (44 x 17.5 x 4.5 cm)
- 9 lbs (4.0 kg)
- 1RU with rack mounts
- Ambient operating temperature: 41°F to 122°F (5°C to 50°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 90%
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- ICES-003 Issue 4 February 2004 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- AS/NZS CISPR 22: 2004 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- EN5502: 1998 + A1: 2000 + A2: 2003 Class A Radiated Emissions 30MHz - 1000MHz
- EN55024: 1998 +A1: 2001 +A2: 2003
- IEC61000-4-2: 1995 ESD 8kV Air Discharge (Direct), 4kV Contact Discharge (Direct/Indirect)
- IEC61000-4-3: 1995 Radiated Immunity 3.0V/m, 1KHz AM Sine Wave at 80%
- IEC61000-4-4: 1995 EFT/Burst 1.0kV Power Lines, 0.5kV I/O Lines
- IEC61000-4-5: 1995 Surge Immunity 1.0kV Common Mode, 1.0 kV Differential Mode
- IEC61000-4-6: 1996 Conducted Immunity 3.0 Vrms, 80% AM Modulated (1KHz)
- IEC61000-4-11: 1994 Voltage Dips and Interrupts (>95%,0.5 periods), (30%,25 periods), (>95%,250 periods)
- Serial Port: 4kV ESD protection on RS-232 transceivers
- Ethernet Port: 1500V AC isolation shielded with shield connected to chassis ground for signal integrity and ESD protection
- CE, UL 1950, TUV, C-Tick, RoHS compliant, Security features to support NERC CIP standards, FIPS 140-2 validated module Certificate #1051
- 800 MHz Armada 370 ARMv7 SoC (Marvell 88F6W11)
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM (533 MHz)
- 32MB boot flash embedded NOR SPI (50 MHz)
- 4 GB SD internal flash storage (50 MHz)
- 150,000 Hours
- IPSec & OpenVPN, SSL tunnels, Secure Shell (SSH V2), TACACS+, Kerberos, RADIUS with RSA SecurID and LDAP authentication, PAP/CHAP authentication (dial-up), Dial-back support, Local authentication, System event syslog, Authenticated NTP
- Stateful firewall, DHCP server, DDNS, Failover, Port forwarding, IP filtering with access control lists. 700 Mbps firewall throughput, 140 Mbps VPN throughput (through LAN ports).
- HTTPS & SSH console, Nagios NSCA & NRPE, SNMP, TFTP & FTP server, Password access control, IP service port control, AJAX web terminal, Auto Response
Dimensions and Weight
Memory & CPU
Security & Authentication