Aten MasterView Pro 4-Port KVM
Recommended replacement: ATEN CS1754
Alternative options: Contact Us
Standard KVM switches on the market today have a single CPU to control all incoming and outgoing mouse signals. This causes the majority of keyboard and mouse problems you see with other KVM switches. Our Aten MasterView Pro Series provides a dedicated CPU for each port so you have a much more stable work environment. The keyboard and mouse signals can also be reset from the unit without powering down the PC in case problems occur.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is entailed. There is no software to configure, so there is no need to get involved in complex software installation routines or be concerned with incompatibility problems. Since the MasterView Pro intercepts keyboard input directly, it works on any hardware platform and with all operating systems.
The Aten MasterView Pro provides three convenient methods to access any PC connected to the system: using the port selection switches located on the Aten MasterView Pro's front panel; entering Hot Key combinations from the keyboard; and using the menu driven OSD (On Screen Display) feature.
A powerful Quick View Scan Mode feature allows you to auto scan and monitor the activities of all operating PCs on the installation one by one. Responding to the growing use of multimedia in the work station space, the Aten MasterView Pro has been designed with built in microphone and speaker support - a feature that will be increasingly essential over time.
There is no better way to save time and money than with an Aten MasterView Pro KVM Switch installation. By allowing a single console to manage all the attached PCs, the Aten MasterView Pro eliminates the expense of purchasing a separate keyboard, monitor, and mouse for each PC as well as saving all the space they would take up. It also eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving around from one PC to another.
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+ and other wheel mice
- Mouse Conversion: PS/2 Mice control all connected PCs - Even those with serial connections
- PS/2 style keyboards control all PCs
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the CPU Switch
- Superior Video Quality - Up to 1920 x 1440
- No Software Required - Easy PC Selection via Front Panel Pushbuttons, Hot Keys or OSD Menus
- Built In OSD* (On Screen Display) Allows PCs to be Named and Accessed via a Menu Driven Interface
- Dedicated Daisy Chain Ports
- Dedicated CPU for each PC Port
- Auto Scan mode for Monitoring PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Control up to 128 CPUs with chained CS-1004s
- Keyboard Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock states are automatically saved and restored when switching between computers
- Custom Cables for Superior Signal Quality
- Microphone and Speaker Support
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The power supply required for this unit is ATEN part number: 0AD8-0009-12BG, which is a 9 Volt 1.2 Amp DC Power Adapter.
Unfortunately, we could not locate a connection map or manual for this discontinued ATEN unit.